Ten Signs that the Christmas Cluster is Kicking Your Ass
1. You’re on an unnecessary buying spree. Weeks after you claimed this was the year of the minimalist, you’ve fallen victim to the little voice which says, “You need more!”
2. You’re dropping the f bomb. A lot.
3. You have consumed a donut and a cheeseburger within one hour. Before 11am.
4. The hours left for shipping countdown are causing heart palpitations and buying is cheaper than the emergency room.
5. Your favorite Christmas song is Mr. Grinch.
6. You unwrap a present within minutes of wrapping it because you were distracted and can’t recall it’s would be owner.
7. You turned on the AC while doing the Christmas cards.
8. You ask Santa if you can get a picture with him and make kids get out.
9. You plan a special showing of Elf at the Taylor Theater and realize that a few dozen folks thought the $6 ticket included babysitting and you were the ONLY adult there. Remember the scene from Gremlins?
10. Again, Elf?!