1. Does anyone actually own 14 pairs of shorts?
2. Three sets of sheets lasts six months at our house.
3. My children have never used a washcloth.
4. Why has no one invented a toothbrush with toothpaste inside?
5. I still have leftover stamped stationary from last year, so that’s a plus.
6. Three children going to camp means that their grandparents could have sent me to Europe and left kids at home with a babysitter.
7. I hope it’s not a problem that my seven year old already filled out the health form for camp day.
8. Why are the packing lists gender specific?
9. Is anyone else worried about a power outage with the 8,000 fans?
10. I am not labeling one iota of anything as sending stuff that I never want to see again.